- Scope of Services
- Services Provided
We provide the following services:
- (a)We will provide a mechanism for you to easily invite your customers to join our Accounts Flow system.
- (b)We will provide a secure mechanism for your customers to join our Accounts Flow system.
- (c)We will provide a secure mechanism for your customers to place orders with you via the internet.
- (d)We will provide a secure mechanism to allow you to forward your customers’ orders to your wholesalers (“Turn-In Orders”).
- (e)We will provide a secure mechanism for you to publish promotions and have then delivered electronically to your customers.
- What We Do Not Provide …
We do not provide the following services, which are your responsibility:
- (a)We take no responsibility for the content posted on the website, but reserve the right to remove or edit any material posted on the website, at our sole discretion.
- (b)Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that all information is true and correct, however, due to the nature of this site, it may contain inaccurate information, whether due to error or omission of the Account Flow staff or third party providers of information. Please contact email@example.com if you believe that there are any errors or omissions.
- (c)Some hyperlinks on our website may lead to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have not reviewed these sites and have no control over the content of such sites. Connecting to linked sites and/or downloading any information from linked sites is done entirely at your own risk. We make no representation or warranty that downloads from linked sites will meet any prescribed specification, nor do we make any representation or warranty that such linked sites will not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms or otherwise impact upon your computer, nor do we warrant that any goods available via third party sites are fit for purpose or of merchantable quality or that services available via third party sites will be provided in a proper and workmanlike manner.
- Your Other Obligations
- You agree to abide by the following obligations:
- (a)You agree to pay our invoices within 14 days from date of issue. Invoices will be issued on the 1st day of the following month for the previous month. If invoices are not paid by the due date Accounts Flow has the right to suspend your account.
- (b)You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us is complete and accurate.
- (c)You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for restricting access to your computer. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- (d)You are responsible for providing and maintaining an accurate and working e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number.
- (e)You agree not to upload, post, email, or otherwise send or transmit any material that:
- (i)contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or site content associated with our website; or
- (ii)is illegal, obscene, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable to us or other users; or
- (iii)infringes any third party’s rights, be it copyright or other rights; or
- (iv)promotes or engages in pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk mail, spamming or flaming using our services.
- (f)You agree not to interfere in any way with the servers or networks connected to our website, or to violate any of the procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our website, the terms of which are incorporated herein.
- (g)You agree not to conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our service and/or our web site, impersonate any other person while using our website, or use our website for any unlawful purpose.
- (h)You agree not to use a false e-mail address or otherwise mislead us or other users regarding the origin of such content. We reserve the right to remove or edit such content at any time without notice.
- (i)You agree to indemnify us and agree to keep us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agent indemnified from and against all actions, claims, demands, notices, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever suffered or incurred by us and our affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers, suppliers, employees and agents by reason of any breach or non performance by you of any of these Terms.
- (j)You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement to anyone.
- General Terms
- 3.1Limitations on Liability
- (a)The content of our website, and the services we deliver are provided “as is”. If you are considering making a decision based on information on this site which may cost you money, you are in the best interest to guard against loss and damage and so you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
- (b)Access to the site is not warranted to be uninterrupted or fault free. Our services may be interrupted at any time, or cease operation altogether. We take no responsibility for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on our website.
- (c)We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, of any kind about the accuracy, completeness, currency or functionality of the information available via our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Under no circumstances shall we or our principals, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our website.
- (d)To the full extent permissible by law, we are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on our website, or for any conduct by users of our website.
- (e)In no event shall we, our principals, shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any games or the information on our website. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
- (f)PLEASE NOTE: Where it is not possible to totally exclude liability, to the fullest extent possible, liability is limited to re-supply or the cost of re supply of the defective services, at our option.
- 3.2Intellectual Property
- (a)All content and data included on our website, including but not limited to graphics, text, logos, button icons, and software, is our property, or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. No content may be reproduced or used without express written permission from us and any other copyright holder.
- (b)Trademarks not owned by us that appear on our website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- (c)Any images of persons or personalities contained on our website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- (a)Please direct complaints about content on our website, chat rooms, postings, and travelling companions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (b)Various graphics, text and links are provided by third parties. The material may be inaccurate or infringe the rights of third parties. If you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third party, or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to email@example.com providing the following information:
You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and legal fees.
- (i)evidence of authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- (ii)identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- (iii)a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- (iv)your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (v)a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (vi)a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- 3.4Right to Suspend or Terminate Account
- (a)We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, or the use of our services without notice, at our sole discretion, but we will terminate your account if:
- (i)you have not paid your account by the due date;
- (ii)you otherwise breach these Terms;
- (iii)we cannot verify or authenticate the registration information you provide;
- (iv)we, in our absolute discretion, decide that you have ceased to use your account; or
- (v)we decide to cease providing our service.
- (b)You may terminate your account at any time by giving us notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.5Miscellaneous Provisions
- (a)Notices may be given to you at your last known address or e-mail address. Notices to us can be sent to email@example.com.
- (b)This Agreement will be governed by and construed according to the law of Western Australia and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Western Australia in respect of any litigation that might arise in relation to our website.
- (c)If any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
If you have a question or concern about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code Number 2010A100115
Copyright © Michael Paterson & Associates 2010